Job Type: Full time – Permanent
Job Category: Marketing
No. of vacancy: 1 opening
Industry: FMCG, F&B
- Develops integrated Marketing plans aligned with key business opportunities to drive results.
- Works on brand building and product development.
- Responsible and accountable for developing and executing business strategies to deliver growth in accordance with the Company’s strategic plans
- Develops “short/long” term brand and identity strategy for active projects and future developments. Conducts Market research and SWOT analysis to analyze the internal situation and external promotional activities and programs, and expectations for monthly sales and budgets.
- Sets budgets and manages the budgets of the sub-related departments/ Activities.
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends, and competitive activity.
- Sets the Marketing Department Full SOPs (Workflow, Processes & Procedures)
- Supervises work of others, including planning, assigning, and scheduling work, reviewing work, and ensuring quality standards, training staff, and overseeing their productivity.
- Overseas the digitization process for the company along with suggesting new platforms/methods that would speed up and improve digitization projects.
- Delivers all communication activities/ Events/ SM Campaigns within the agreed Budget.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Analyzes the performance of advertising campaigns to reach improvements suggestions
- Conducts surveys on an annual basis to update information on the size of the market, Division of the market, the brand, and to meet the needs of the consumer and requested benefits.
- Writes and presents reports to the higher Management
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, business administration or equivalent experience
15+ years of experiences in the marketing field
- MBA in Marketing is highly preferred
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing and e-business and social media
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership, attention to details, managerial skills