Job Type: Full time – Permanent
Job Category: Human Resources
No. of vacancy: 1 opening
Location: October City
- Collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for Job openings.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions.
- Onboarding plans and educates newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations.
- Ensures Employees’ adherence to the company’ policies
- Handles all personnel tasks.
- Handles Monthly Attendance.
- Process the Monthly Payroll, Overtime, and KPIs.
- Handles the performance appraisal process.
- Handle Medical insurance matters.
- Handles all Employee Relations matters.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
2-4 years of experiences in recruitment, Payroll, personnel, and internal communication.
- Excellent Microsoft office user.
- Excellent command of the English, and French languages (Written and Spoken).
- Multi-tasking, responsible, and well organized
- HR Certificate is preferred.